Motivation is a driving force that gives us purpose. We are all motivated by different things. It’s important to identify what motivates you to perform a particular task or to reach a goal. Motivation is one of the most important tools to success. When you are properly motivated, you have the power to achieve better results. If you lack motivation, you may not be living up to your potential. There are several steps that you can take in order to strengthen your motivation:
- Set goals. Try to start by setting small, achievable goals that will lead to a major goal. By setting smaller goals that are achievable, you won’t become discouraged.
- Don’t quit. Remember that you set a goal for a reason. Try your best to stay focused on crossing the finish line.
- Socialize with motivated people. If you surround yourself with driven people, you’ll be more motivated to reach your goals!
- Avoid procrastinating. Laziness is usually the result of procrastination. In order to strengthen your motivation, avoid procrastinating at all costs.
- Affirmation. Be consistent in telling yourself that you can and will succeed.
- Visualize yourself achieving your goals. Daydreaming isn’t always a bad thing. Imagining yourself conquering your goals can help you stay motivated.
To learn more about how motivation can contribute to your success, contact the Lavanga Group today!
Motivating yourself can often be more difficult than motivating others. Actually lending a hand to others can help you motivate yourself. Hearing yourself instruct or coach others will make you expect more from yourself. If you are trying to motivate others you will learn how to improve your own skills along the way.
When you are motivating others you are focused. Being focused helps you to concentrate on your goals. Coaching or training your co-workers helps you to stay fresh and aware at all times. Being in the right mind set helps you to succeed. At the Lavanga Group you will learn to balance perceptions, overcome challenges and obstacles while keeping yourself focused on the big vision.
Discover the success secret known by the world’s top achievers with the Law of 7’s Program. The Law of 7’s Coaching Program will assist you in plunging forward with purpose, confidence, and a success strategy.
You will master the seven primary areas of living: spiritual, mental, vocational, financial, familial, social, and physical.
If you need help learning coaching and motivation techniques, contact the Lavanga Group today!
Managers seek employees that have the ability to learn new skills. As technologies continue to change, so do the way businesses operate. It’s essential to be able to adapt to these changes and develop new skills. By constantly learning, you’ll be able to prove to your managers that you are a valuable asset. Trying to develop new skills each day can make learning exciting. Pushing yourself to learn is not always easy. Here are a few tips that will help you stay motivated to learn new skills:
- Start learning immediately. Try not to procrastinate; it will only make it harder for you in the long run. By starting now, you’re proving to yourself that you have all the power.
- Learn by observing. By seeking inspiration from coworkers or online resources, you can learn new skills faster than trying to start from scratch. Seeing someone perform a task or work through a problem can help you better understand the process.
- Do not give up! Remember why you started and use this as motivation. Even if you run into a setback or two, try your best to overcome these obstacles. In order to learn new skills you’ll have to go through a trial and error process…don’t get discouraged.
- Take the time to celebrate your victories. Learning new skills can be very difficult. By rewarding yourself, you’ll be able to stay motivated to continue learning.
To find out more information about how you can stay motivated to learn new skills, contact the Lavanga Group today!
One of the hardest things to do in life is to GET motivated. Many of us fail to take action. We make so-called “resolutions” and never stick to them. People often fail to get started. Sir Issac Newton said, “Bodies at rest tend to stay at rest.”
Many of us struggle to find motivation. So, how do successful people get motivated? In the article, “How the Most Successful People Motivate Themselves,” Forbes list pointers on how you can get motivated. The following are tips that will help you overcome your lack of motivation:
- Talk to a friend about the challenges you face.
- Come up with a list of possibilities.
- Set specific goals.
- Breakdown your goals into steps.
- Get motivated by doing something you enjoy doing.
Remember that it’s important to get into a routine. By setting specific goals and completing daily tasks, you will become motivated by habit. Try and stay positive! You may benefit from taking a day off to relax…it’s okay to be lazy some of the time. Just remember that motivation is there to help you succeed and accomplish your goals!
The Lavanga Group can help you get and stay motivated! Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
You can help motivate others at home and at work. Inspiring your coworkers may help create a more efficient and effective work environment. It may also create an enjoyable workplace where people are passionate about what they are doing. Likewise, inspiring your spouse to exercise with you could help benefit his heath. This may lead to the two of you enjoying a longer, healthier, and happier life together. Helping others stay motivated can also help you stay on track.
Check out these tips on how you can help motivate others:
- Help them identify a purpose. To motivate others you should try and help them understand the purpose of a particular job or task. People are more likely to be motivated if they know what the purpose is.
- When helping to motivate others, try to create a sense of importance. By emphasizing the importance of a task, you make them feel responsible to complete it.
- Explain the benefits. It will be easier to keep others motivated if they know how it will benefit them. For example, if you are trying to keep your child motivated to complete their chores, explain that you’ll reward the with ice cream or treat them to a movie.
- You can also motivate others by being supportive. Encouraging others who lack motivation can help to inspire them to achieve their goals.
To learn more about motivating others, contact the Lavanga Group today!
The average American watches three and a half hours of television every day, which adds up to 56 days of channel surfing per year. By the age of 65, over nine years will have been spent in front of the television. Instead of spending countless hours in front of the television, try exercising! Exercising is an important part of maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
According to Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans, being physically active on a regular basis:
- Improves your chances of living longer and living healthier
- Helps protect you from developing heart disease and stroke or its precursors, high blood pressure and undesirable blood lipid patterns
- Helps protect you from developing certain cancers, including colon and breast cancer, and possibly lung and endometrial (uterine lining) cancer
- Helps prevent type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Helps prevent the insidious loss of bone known as osteoporosis
- Reduces the risk of falling and improves cognitive function among older adults
- Relieves symptoms of depression and anxiety and improves mood
- Prevents weight gain, promotes weight loss (when combined with a lower-calorie diet), and helps keep weight off after weight loss
- Improves heart-lung and muscle fitness
- Improves sleep
Exercising helps improve your health and overall happiness! If you are looking for help getting motivated to exercise, contact Lavanga Chiropractic to schedule an appointment with a personal trainer!
Exercise is great for your health, however, many of us are guilty with finding excuses not to exercise. It’s important to start getting motivated today in order to see results. Instead of saying, “I’ll workout tomorrow,” try these six tips to start exercising today!
- Lighten Up Your Goals. If you are having trouble getting started, try to make small fitness goals, especially if you’re new to exercising. This will help you stay motivated rather than feeling overwhelmed.
- Track Your Progress. Keeping track of your workouts will make you more aware of your progress and help you stay motivated to keep exercising. You can track your progress by writing it down or using a mobile app!
- Delete Guilt. It’s normal when you’re first starting to exercise to miss a day or two, so try to delete the guilt. If you take a a day off, just run an extra mile the next day!
- Focus Only On Yourself. Don’t compare yourself to others. Focus on yourself and take one day at a time!
- Get a Cheering Squad. Ask your friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors to help encourage you to stay on track! It’s always easier to stay motivated when you have others cheering you on!
- Find the Fun in It. If you aren’t feeling motivated to go to the gym, try a different workout. Exercise does not have to be boring. Try to mix it up and join exercises classes to find out what you enjoy!
Need help getting motivated to exercise? Lavanga Chiropractic is now offering personal training sessions! Call today to schedule an appointment!
Confidence is essential when speaking to individuals, especially clients. When you are a professional and display confidence it shows that you are capable, responsible and intelligent.
See the resources the Lavanga Group has used to discuss confidence.
Do you struggle to save money? Many of us have trouble budgeting our finances. The bottom line is, saving money isn’t easy. In 2011, the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC) found that 64% of Americans were lacking a mere $1,000 in their savings account for emergency expenses. Over the past few years studies have been conducted to try and understand why people make the financial decisions they make. A study that was published in the Journal of Financial Therapy in 2011, titled, “Money Beliefs and Financial Behaviors: Development of the Klontz Money Script Inventory,” found that, “people tend to operate from one of four distinct money belief patterns: money avoidance, money worship, money status and money vigilance.” To read more about these patterns, check out this site.
Staying motivated to save money can be accomplished in many ways. Try setting goals to stay on track. By setting specific savings goals you’ll be able to stay motivated. Do your best to avoid frivolous spending. Another way to help you accomplish your savings goals is to save a little at a time. Try to focus on reaching your goals for the month rather than the year, this way you won’t get discouraged. Remember to keep track of your purchases by saving your receipts. There are also numerous apps available for smartphones that can help you track your spending. To save money, you must stay motivated to achieve your savings goals. To find out more information about how you can save money, contact the Lavanga Group today!
Eating right can have numerous health benefits. In fact, eating what are referred to as brain foods can help you maintain a healthy brain! Your brain uses more than 20% of your daily energy intake. This means that your brain demands energy to work efficiently. Therefore, the foods we consume have a major impact on brain function. Certain foods have the power to keep your mind sharp and nourished. Brain foods are known to improve your memory, mood, concentration, and even overall clarity.
One of the most popular brain foods are blueberries. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants and improve memory function. Researchers found that blueberries also have the power to help improve motor function, balance, and coordination. Eating breakfast is essential to fueling your brain throughout the day. Researchers recommend starting your day off with high-fiber whole grains, diary, and fruits. Salmon is also known to help increase brainpower. The omega-3 fatty acids found in salmon also have been known to help fight against Alzheimer’s disease. Brain foods also include flax seeds, coffee, mixed nuts, avocados, eggs, whole grains, chocolate, and broccoli. To find out more about brain foods and how they can help improve your memory, mood, and concentration, visit this site.
To learn more about the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle, contact Lavanga Chiropractic today!